- 1/2 cup Sprouted Moong
- 3/4 cup Sprouted Brown Chana
- 3/4 cup CucumberFinely Chopped
- 3/4 cup TomatoesFinely Chopped
- 1 Cup Grated carrots
- 1/2 Cup OnionsFinely Chopped
- 2 tbsp Coriander leavesChopped
- 4-5 WalnutsBroken Roughly
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper powder
- Pinch Rock SaltAs per Taste
- 1 1/2 tsp Lemon Juice
Mixed sprouts is very healthy and refreshing salad dish that you can enjoy anytime. Learn to make this salad recipe by below given steps.
Boil 3 cups of water in a pot with some salt. Add the sprouts and let them cook for about 2-3 minutes and immediately drain the water. Let them cool.
Now combine all the ingredients in a mixing bowl and toss well.
Salad is ready. It can be served at room temperature or you can refrigerate and serve it cold.