- 1/2 cup Sprouted Moong
- 3/4 cup Sprouted Brown Chana
- 3/4 cup CucumberFinely Chopped
- 3/4 cup TomatoesFinely Chopped
- 1 Cup Grated carrots
- 1/2 Cup OnionsFinely Chopped
- 2 tbsp Coriander leavesChopped
- 4-5 WalnutsBroken Roughly
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper powder
- Pinch Rock SaltAs per Taste
- 1 1/2 tsp Lemon Juice
Mixed sprouts is very healthy and refreshing salad dish that you can enjoy anytime. Learn to make this salad recipe by below given steps. You can also try Steamed Spicy Corn Salad.
Boil 3 cups of water in a pot with some salt. Add the sprouts and let them cook for about 2-3 minutes and immediately drain the water. Let them cool.
Now combine all the ingredients in a mixing bowl and toss well.
Salad is ready. It can be served at room temperature or you can refrigerate and serve it cold.