- 1 ½ cup Tofu
- 3-4 Spring Onion Greens
- 1 cup Spring Onion
- 1 medium sized Red Pepper sliced
- 1 medium sized Green Capsicum sliced
- 1 medium sized Tomato chopped finely
- 1 tsp ginger-garlic paste
- 1 tsp Green Chillies
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper powder(use more if you like it spicy)
- 1 tsp Roasted Cumin Powder
- ½ tsp Turmeric Powder
- ¼ tsp Clove & Cinnamon Powder
- ½ tsp Lemon Juice
- 3 tsp Olive Oil
- SaltAs per Taste
Presenting to you the vegan/vegetarian Tofu Scramble. This is quick breakfast recipe for rushed mornings.
In a pan, heat olive oil. Once it is smoking hot, add green chilies and ginger-garlic paste. Sautee it for a minute until the raw smell goes away.
Add spring onions and sautee until they sweat. Now add red bell pepper and green capsicum. Add a little salt. Cook for 2-3 minutes until the veggies are a little soft.
Now add tomatoes, black pepper powder, roasted cumin seeds powder, cinnamon-clove powder, turmeric powder and mix well. Cook for 3-4 minutes until the veggies absorb the spices.
Now add the crumbled tofu and spring onion greens. Mix it well. Cook for 5-7 minutes until the entire scramble mixes well and absorbs the flavor.
Once this is done, switch off the flame. Add lemon juice and mix well.
Quick Veggie Tofu is ready to eat!