- 1 cup SpinachBlanched and finely chopped
- ½ cup French BeansBoiled and roughly crushed
- 1 medium size CapsicumChopped finely
- ¼ cup Soya GranulesSoaked in lukewarm water
- ½ cup Breadcrumbs
- 1 ½ tsp Crushed Green Chilli-Ginger
- ½ cup Coriander leaveschopped finely
- 1 tsp Roasted Cumin Powder
- 1 tsp Coriander seeds powder
- 1 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- ½ tsp Garam Masala PowderOptional
- SaltFor taste
- OilFor cooking
Soya Hara Bhara Kebab is Vegetarian’s favorite recipe. You can enjoy this delicious recipe anytime or during any special occasion.
Let the soya granules soak in lukewarm water for 30 minutes. Then squeeze the water.
Take a large mixing bowl. Add soya granules and all the other ingredients.
Combine everything well together. It should be in a position where you can shape them into tikkis.
If you feel the mixture is very wet, add a little more of bread crumbs to it.
Now shape them into tikkis.
Heat a non-stick pan. Add a little oil and cook each tikki is golden brown in colour from both the sides.