- 1 1/2 cup Kidney Beanssoaked and boiled
- 1 cup Tofu crumbledif you don’t like tofu, then use Paneer
- 1/2 cup Spring Onionschopped
- 3/4 cup finely chopped mix capsicumsred, green and yellow
- 1/4 cup Walnutsroughly broken
- 3/4 cup Fresh Coriander Leavesfinely chopped
- 1 tbsp Fresh Mint leavesfinely chopped
- 10 Corn nachosroughly broken
- 1/2 cup Pineapplecubed
- 4 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Fresh Lemon Juice
- 3/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 3/4 tsp Black Pepperfreshly grounded
- 1 tsp Dried herbs
This veg Mexican salad is bright and colorful which is full with Mexican bean and other vegetables. This salad recipe is easy to make. Just follow the given steps and if you want different taste try Mixed Sprouts Salad and Steamed Spicy Corn Salad.
For the Salad Dressing:
Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and whisk together until combined well.
Use this dressing immediately or you can refrigerate it up to 2 days in an air-tight container.
How to Proceed for the Salad:
Combine all the Salad ingredients and the salad dressing in a large bowl. Mix well.
Serve immediately. If you want to serve later, then add the Nachos later so that they remain crispy.