(1) Pleasure having singlehood [ step 1 ]. Participants examined the new pleasure by means of a 1-5 level (1- extremely lower, 5- quite high, fulfillment which have singlehood in the temporary position).
(2) Multidimensional Sexuality Questionnaire (MSQ) [ 30 ] evaluating sex during the several dimensions, Polish type. The latest MSQ in the Shine version [ 1 ] is made from sixty comments. Respondents were required to show their emotions on statements from the a style of a 5-area size. Sexuality size is with the sexual worry about-admiration (?= 0.91), sexual preoccupation (?=0.78), inner intimate control (?=0.66) and exterior intimate manage (?= 0.63), sexual awareness (?= 0.71), sexual determination (?= 0,81), intimate anxiety (?= 0,87), sexual assertiveness (?= 0.44), intimate anxiety (?= 0.88), sexual monitoring (?= 0,77), concern with intercourse (?= 0.75), and you may sexual pleasure (?= 0.88). As a result of the low accuracy of sexual assertiveness scale, which level are omitted out of then mathematical analyses. The size and style of internal and external intimate control will be addressed having kind of warning as a result of the a bit lower than wished Cronbach’s ? precision directory (0.7). Other balances had been described as high reliability and you may theoretic reliability analyses [ 1 ]. It seems large psychometric characteristics of your own product enabling brand new utilization of the Multidimensional Sexuality Questionnaire into the emotional lookup. How big is sexuality try significantly about a brief history out-of sexual life, intercourse and you can attitudes into the love life [ 31 ].
(3) Index away from Intercourse Review (IPP) [ thirty-two ]. The index is adapted and you will set-up in line with the Western Bem Sex Jobs Collection BSRI. The newest theoretic reason for the new list are given by the intercourse schema idea by L. S. Bem (1981). This new IPP analyzes the fresh intensity of maleness and you may femininity. The fresh new catalog is made of thirty five have examined into a beneficial 5-section measure. The latest Kuder-Richardson algorithm throughout the Ferguson variation was applied so you’re able to dictate the fresh new precision of your own attempt. Next accuracy coefficients were gotten: on Masculinity measure 0.78, toward Womanliness measure 0.79.
(4) Multidimensional Worry about-Esteem Inventory (MSEI) [ 33 ]. Brand new directory comprises a personal-testing tool providing certain regions of thinking-respect becoming checked out (eleven scales). It had been reliant new worry about-studies and you can care about-respect model by Esptein [ 34 ]. The latest tool includes 116 statements. Respondents was to display their thinking towards these in the shape of a great 5-point level. MSEI gained sufficient or large internal texture of most scales (Cronbach’s ? 0.70-0.90) and you may higher balances (correlations between several dimensions removed which have a time regarding 2 weeks had been anywhere between 0.73 and you will 0.96).
(5) UCLA mennation goЕ›ci III Loneliness Measure [ 35 ] regarding the Gloss variation [ step 1 ]. This new multidimensional size procedures respondents’ emotional responses towards the thought difference involving the pursued and you will reached quantity of personal connectivity (? =0.95).
(6) Personal Viewpoints Measure [ thirty-six ]. It is a hack assessing the level of romantic values reflecting the ideology regarding romanticism [ thirty-six ]. Brand new unit includes fifteen factors. Participants share its thinking with the these types of playing with a seven-point level. Within its unique version, the scale obtained Cronbach’s leader out of 0.81. New reliability of the subscales selections of 0.57 to help you 0.80. The brand new version of your Intimate Thinking Size [ 1 ] indicates the latest precision of one’s bills from the adopting the Cronbach’s ?: in the world intimate opinions (?=0.81), Like finds out an easy method (?=0.79), Only (?=0.61), Idealization (?=0.79), Like initially (?=0.57).
This new accuracy of your own Polish types of the fresh new product has also been large and obtained next Cronbach’s ?: Establishing relationship (?=0
(7) Social Competences Questionnaire (ICQ) [ 37 ] due to the fact adapted by Ochnik [ step 1 ]. They examines interpersonal competences because an effective multidimensional sensation. The latest device is constructed of forty statements describing a hypothetical state. Respondents express the emotions on the this type of by means of a 5-part size. The first kind of the dimensions proved reliable from the scoring 0.77-0.87 Cronbach’s ?. 90), Asserting displeasure with individuals (?=0.89); Exposing information that is personal (?=0.84); Handling interpersonal conflict (?=0.82); Delivering emotional service and advice (?=0.90).